Sunday, December 27, 2009

FAKE BOOBS and the new REAL ME!

Please read this because this is IMPORTANT SHIT I've never ever talked about before throughout my entire acting and modeling career.

Before all of you girls start contemplating getting a pair of bolt-ons, fakies, breastices, +2s, etc. PLEASE TAKE ALL OF THIS INTO ACCOUNT AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING.

I'm often asked, whether or not my boobs are fake or real, who did my boobs, etc. and I have yet to get into my story as I always felt that it was something that was personal and private and that it had no bearing on who I am or what I am about as a person.

Well... after all these years, I am finally going on the record to say that I am a proud patient of Dr. Motykie's and I give him my endorsement. I recently went in for reconstructive surgery with him on December 16th, 2009.

But it hasn't been an easy path for me leading up to this point... I have had 4 prior surgeries on my breasts and have experienced nothing but problems the whole way through. From having my first doctor cut my pocket too low, to having ripples from hell, to having capsular contracture over and over again, to having two different sized and shaped nipples in two completely different spots... You name it, it's gone wrong with my boob jobs. There were periods of time in my life where I was too humiliated to even take my shirt off in front of a guy so I didn't even date and became cellibate. It's certainly been a journey. I have spent over $40,000 in breast augmentations/corrective procedures. And to spend all that money on something that you are insecure about in the first place AND properly do your research/due diligence with thinking you are selecting the right surgeons and STILL be right back where you started from ONLY worse off, is a completely depressing and devastating situation. Not to mention, reading comments from keyboard warrior aholes on MySpace pointing out the fact that one of my boobs sat higher or was bigger than the other (Yes morons, I had capsular contracture and was well aware of the fact, thank you very much!) or having the director on the Diet Dr. Pepper commercial point out that he could see the point (another problem due to capsular contracture) in which my implant was protruding triangularly thru my red Baywatch bathing suit and asking wardrobe if "something could be done about that" wasn't very much fun either. You see they picked ME out of thousands and thousands of beautiful, thin, gorgeous, perfect models and I was the one that was selected and paid a huge amount of money to appear in their commercial. And guess what... I wasn't PERFECT! Not that I ever claimed to be, but I really wanted to give them what it was that they were looking for and felt beyond guilty that I was anything short of PERFECTION because they certainly were paying me all that money to be and there were a whole lot of other girls that they could have chosen instead of me. For a while there, having the messed up boobs was just something that was beyond my control and I had to just deal with and make the best of it. I was either unable to afford another procedure at the time, or I was at a loss as to which surgeon to roll the dice with next, and I got to the point where I was unable to fix the problem no matter how many times I had tried already so why even bother! I was even warned by one of my doctors to "quit while I was ahead" and that "each time I went under the knife, it was going to get successively worse" which scared me even more. He said that they, "weren't that bad". Well I'm sorry but when I've got directors wondering why my boob was shaped like a triangle and they'd picked me to be in their Superbowl commercial, there IS a problem and "it's not that bad" just doesn't cut it!!!

Before meeting Dr. Motykie, I was coming from the mindset in which I had always totally regretted getting my breasts augmented in the first place, was not comfortable at all with the way my implants looked, or the size of them, and I wouldn't advise it to any girl that asked me my opinion when they were considering getting theirs done... but that's a whole 'nuther story right there.

Since meeting Dr. Motykie and having my major breast reconstructive surgery, the ending to my "regret story" has since changed. I now have a happy ending and Motykie was finally able to achieve the results that I had originally set out to get years and years ago.

The first thing I noticed about my consultation with Dr. Motykie is that he LISTENS to you and hears what you want out of the surgery. He also takes his time and thoroughly EXPLAINS everything so that you can make an informed decision and feel completely confident about placing your life in his hands. His anesthesiologist is equally great, personable, and Harvard educated. I wanted him to be my official requested anesthesiologist for life but I guess it doesn't work that way. :(

Dr. Motykie was able to fix all of my botched surgeries and give me the breasts I've been wanting since I first went under the knife. I was told by a prior doctor (who has since lost his license for putting too large of implants in women against their wishes) that I would not be unable to go smaller and that "they wouldn't look right" so I should stick with the 34DDD (800 cc) size I currently was, even though I was extremely uncomfortable in my own skin at that size. Once again Motykie saved the day and was able to reduce my size by 200 ccs and still have them look perfect.

Dr. Gary Motykie also did a wonderful revision job on the scar on my neck that I got courtesy of my wonderful experience of working as a professional wrestler for WWE and my resulting two level fusion surgery. I was left with a thick red scar that was noticeably visible but Motykie was able to correct this for me and I will be forever grateful for his amazing work.

Dr. Motykie is THE God of Plastic Surgery. You may recognize Dr. Motykie from many his many television and media appearances. He's most known for his many appearances on Dr. 90210... but DON'T WORRY, he's not the weird karate guy with the anorexic wife. He is the one who is on that show helping breast cancer survivors that have undergone breast reconstruction but are left with breasts that look and feel alien. He has even received an award from the Celebrate Life Foundation for his dedicated work with breast cancer survivors.

This man is a true artist! Just look over his before and after photos in the portfolio section of his website. Usually doctors specialize in just one thing or another. Motykie has the Midas Touch no matter what his gifted surgeon hands operate on, the results are nothing short of amazing. He's truly gifted and I could not praise him more for what he has done for me! Thank you Dr. Motykie!

And ladies (or men if you swing that way LOL) as an added bonus... there's a reason why he's been dubbed the "Real Dr. McDreamy" and Dr. "HOTykie". Expect to be A LOT a bit wowed about how super hot this lambchop surgeon is... MEEEEEOW!!!! One visit and I just know you'll be saying that "he can put his hands on me anyday"... Hahaha! ;)

For more information, please visit or call the office and tell them Bobbi Billard sent you:


Gary Motykie, M.D.
9201 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 414
Los Angeles, CA 90069
(310) 246-2355
http://www.DrMotykie.com

blog comments powered by Disqus