Friday, July 13, 2007

Bobbi Billard on the Adam Carolla Show this Friday the 13th!


www.adamcarolla.com
Click here to listen to me on the show!

Radio Stations List:

Los Angeles - 97.1 Free FM
San Francisco - 1550 KYCY AM
Portland - 101.1 KUFO FM
Las Vegas - 107.5 KXTE FM
Sacramento - 106.5 KWOD FM
Seattle - 107.7 KNDD FM
Reno - 100.9 KRZQ FM
Fresno - 104.1 KFRR FM
Palm Springs - 99.5 KMRJ FM

I have some special career announcements to make so make sure you tune in to get the scoop! And here's a hint... I have a brand new KICKASS contest that will rock your socks off! If you thought that the "Win A Date with Bobbi" Contest was great... just wait until you hear about THIS! I will be making my very first announcement about it so make sure you are there to get all the info.

XoXoX,
Bobbi Billard

0 comments: