Sunday, October 14, 2007

Toro! Toro! I’m in Spain!

Hey everyone... I'm out of town right now in Barcelona, Spain. I came out here to shoot the cover and a feature for Interviu Magazine, which is one of the most popular magazines out here. What an honor to be chosen for an opportunity like this! I am so thankful. The shoot went awesome! I got to see the photos already and pick out my favorites. And not to toot my own horn or anything but BEEP BEEP, hahaha! The photos are HOT HOT HOT or shall I say, muy caliente! I can't wait to see the finished product. Yet another successful shoot this month... I'm feeling really happy, proud of myself, and fortunate to be where I'm at right no!

I am staying with my friend Karli Madaline aka DelishAss. She's showing me around and taking good care of me out here. :) She is also the one who hooked me up with the job, which is a rare thing for another model to go out of her way to help someone else in the same business. Karli is an amazing person and such a gem so please make sure to add her as a friend on MySpace.

I can't stress enough how great an experience this is to be in a foreign country with someone who speaks the language and knows their way around. She's the best tour guide ever! She and I have similar taste and everything she has taken me to so far I have absolutely loved. Spain is officially my favorite country in Europe that I have had the pleasure of visiting. I love the architecture and the Mediterranean style. And... One of my favorite artists as a child was Picasso, so I am planning on visiting some museums to check out some of his work while I am out here. This is an absolute dream come true! There is a beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony that I am sitting on while typing this to you. It's amazingly gorgeous and breathtaking! I only wish you were here too... :(

So far on my trip, I've had the chance to order some kickass gazpacho. I've also shared a pitcher of sangria, which just so happened to have the closest taste as I've been able to find to my late father's recipe. Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to ask him how to make it before he died, but on to happier thoughts and subjects...

I will be doing my radio show on NowLive.com this Sunday at 6 pm Pacific (9 pm Eastern... and 3 am Spain time, woohoo!) along with my friend Karli. After that, I will be doing some of the talk shows down here to promote my magazine cover and feature on Thursday. Then, on Friday, I take off for Germany to visit my another one of my girlfriends, Heather. I will also get to see my god-daughter, Kaitlyn. I have been really looking forward to seeing them. I feel as if it's been ages since the last time we hung out, about four years to be exact. This trip has been long overdue for quite some time.

I will keep you all posted on my adventures and will be updating you with some new pics and videos on my MySpace profile soon so please keep checking in with me. I hope all is well with everyone back in the US. I miss you all but don't worry... I'll be back soon! Thanks for reading. I'll catch up with you guys later.

UPDATE: Check out some of the behind the scenes videos on my YouTube channel over at http://www.youtube.com/bobbibillard. While you are there, please add me as a friend and subscribe to my channel so that you don't miss a thing.

XoXoX,
Bobbi Billard

0 comments: