Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NEW Revamped MySpace Profile Text! :)

First off... Happy Halloween!

And... I fixed the problem with my MySpace page
http://www.myspace.com/bobbibillard thanks in part to help from both Eazy-D and DiDi! Thank you both for taking time out of your day to help me out! It is much appreciated. :)

And thanks to everyone else too. :)


So... I did it. I finally got around to changing my MySpace profile text ala "The Secret" and reflecting the new ME. I know I was promising that I was going to do this quite a while back but I finally had a chance to get around to it AND was inspired enough to write it all out today. It was a bit hard for me to let go and hit the delete button on some of the stuff that was written there. I will still miss a lot of what I had written. Some of it had a good message. I talked about how girls are mean to guys that come up to them in bars and how girls shouldn't be mean to someone who found them attractive and had the balls to approach them. There was also the part about "When it comes to games, I can be Milton Bradley, but why should I have to go there?" that I thought was pretty clever at one time.

Some of it was easier than other parts to let go of...

For instance, this part:

"I'd love to meet some NORMAL people! I'm not a big fan of DRAMA and I can't stand the whole "it's all about what you drive, where you live, how much money you make, what brand of clothes you are wearing" typical L.A. bullshit that I have to deal with on a day to day basis. Don't get me wrong, I like nice things like the next person, but if you base your entire existence on that... you are one sad individual! I believe in working hard and playing even harder. I'm a very generous person... but don't take me for granted. Looks can be deceiving... I'm a whole lot smarter than I may look to you. It's not difficult to get along with me, please just be REAL and use common courtesy and all will be good."

and this...

"What's my type? Well, the first thing that attracts me to a man is how he speaks. Intelligence is such a turn on. After that to keep me around, treat me well! Be the same person that I met and liked in the beginning. Don't turn from Dr. Jekyll into Mr. Hyde... I'll call you on it, believe me! I absolutely hate games... when it comes to games, I can be Milton fucking Bradley... but why should I have to go there? Basically, nice guys never finish last in my book! So be nice, or be gone!"

Even though, I liked what I wrote and was proud of it, some unoriginal chick that I used to hang out with jacked some parts of my profile text and posted it on her own profile a while back. It used to be that she gave me credit for it and mentioned my name. However, when we stopped hanging out, she removed the credit, acting as if she had written it herself. Plagiarism on myspace at it's finest, I tell ya! I tried to ask her why but she wouldn't respond to my messages, nor would she delete it off her page. I guess I should be flattered, after all, they say, imitation is flattery, correct? However, it is a bit annoying when you took the time to think up something witty and then other people are reading it elsewhere, not just on your page. Then it looks as if maybe they wrote it and you are the clepto. Get what I mean? Awww well... I am done with it. She can have the text and with it the negativity that I feel goes along with it.

I took it off my profile for a reason. By talking about DRAMA, games and game playing, people that are superficial, etc., I am putting that out there in the universe and therefore will be attracting more of the same. Fuck that! It's gone! It's all yours now girlie q! Enjoy! ;)

I hope you all like the new stuff I wrote on my profile. I am quite happy with it and think that it reflects the new "ME" very nicely. Let me know what you think. :)

XoXoX,
Bobbi Billard
http://www.myspace.com/bobbibillard

0 comments: