Friday, July 13, 2007

So I finally did my Adam Carolla radio show appearance this morning. I've been a wreck all week. I was extremely nervous because like I said in my last blog, I had a really bad experience on my first real radio station interview in which I had a major panic attack and my mind ran blank. So I threw myself out there again to deal with my fears and I think I am getting better. However, the butterflies were going off in my stomach all week until last night I actually got sick and threw up. Then when I got to the radio station, the same thing happened. Luckily, it didn't happen while I was in the studio. I felt like doing that messed up my voice a bit but for the most part, I listened to the rebroadcast and thought that I did well considering the circumstances. My time got cut a bit short because Michael Moore was late and his time went over. I didn't get to say all the things that I wanted to say. I only got in one plug in for my NowLive Best of the Net contest. Guess that's better than nothing though.

I plan on going on to some more radio shows so that I can get a chance to talk about everything I was planning on talking about during The Adam Carolla Show. More practice will do me some good. I will keep working at it until I become an old pro at all this stuff. I really appreciate the fact that some of you were there listening. If you liked the show, please post on their forum. Some of the people on there are giving myspace and me a bad name. Click here to visit their forum discussion on my appearance.

Thanks! I appreciate it! :)

Gotta pack now... Leaving to Northern California to host at Club Aura in Pleasanton, California tonite. See ya'll later.

XoXoX,
BB

blog comments powered by Disqus