Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lost... My Fave Primp Unicorn Hoodie! :(

I just got back from Pleasanton, California. I'm so bummed. I lost my favorite hoodie! I was so tired getting onto the plane that I think I left it at the Burbank Airport. When I arrived in Oakland, I went back to the plane because I thought I had left it there and the steward went to look for it. While there, another man showed up because he had left his wallet on the plane. He overheard my conversation and interjected... He said, "Was it a blue hoodie?" I told him that it was. He said that someone had found it at the Burbank Airport and was trying to figure out who it belonged to. So I decided to leave thinking that I would just pick it up when I got back to Burbank the next day. However, after arriving today and going to both Southworst baggage service and the mini police station / lost and found, it appears that it was no where to be found! I'm sad! I'm going to miss that hoodie. It was 1/2 of my favorite comfy outfit! Damn dishonest people!

The event was fun last night. I got to hang out a bit with Chantelle Paige a bit. She's a sweetheart! And guess who I ran into... of all the places! I saw this guy walking around and he towered over all the guys there. I racked my brand and was like where do I know that guy from? I thought he might be one of the pro wrestler guys I knew while I was in Kentucky working for WWE but I couldn't place it. Later on in the evening he came up to me and asked me to dance. At that moment it hit me. He was the same guy that I had met all the way in Columbus, Ohio when I was working at a booth at the Arnold Classic. I have a photo of him and I on my myspace in which he is shoulder pressing me. I also have a video of it up on my youtube. The strange thing is that he didn't live out there either. He is from Arizona and was out there visiting a friend. Small world!

My friend Ika picked me up at the airport. I guess Gucci went on a hunger strike while I was gone and would not eat but he is eating now. Poor guy missed me! Anyway, we are headed out this evening to some Rock & Republic party with my manager, Adrianne Curry, and her best friend (who just so happens to be kicking ass in my Best of the Net Contest). I'll let you know how it goes.

XoXoX,
BB
blog comments powered by Disqus