Monday, May 15, 2006

Last day to enter my contest!

Ugh! It's Monday! I'm just not feeling it today. And my computer must be protesting too because the rechargable batteries in my mouse have been drained to zero power. So I am charging them as we speak. I hope I don't make any mistakes or have any use for my mouse right now.

I am going to designate today as a lazy day. I have tons to do tomorrow as I am supposed to be announcing the winners to my contest. Don't forget that today is the last day to enter. If you don't enter, you can't win! So make sure you send the entry that will sweep me off my feet and get you into my top 5 finalists today before it is too late. If you need more info about my contest, you can find it easily by reading my last two blogs.

And speaking of the contest, I haven't decided how to go about that yet. Do I publish the winners and have ya'll vote or do I just keep the letters to myself and have my friends choose? And what time do I make the big announcement? Midnight tonite? Tomorrow morning? I'm not sure what the best thing to do is. Decisions decisions! Anyway, since I know tomorrow is going to be crazy, I say that I should be able to take a break today. So here's the plan... I need to finish up my stuff on MySpace, then I'm going to take a hot shower and put a treatment on my hair. I'll sit for about two hours with this device on top of my head that makes me look like some sort of space alien...


Thank god I am by myself! Only my dog Gucci will think I am weird. While I'm doing that, I will read a book on dog training called Cesar's Way. Gucci has been acting up lately and this book is on the NY Times Best Seller List so I'm going to give it a shot. It was written by Cesar Millan who is the star of the Dog Whisperer tv show.

After my hair is all beautified, I'm going to eat lunch. I made myself some hard boiled eggs and cream of mushroom soup. It is perfect comfort food for a dreary Monday afternoon. And later on, I'm probably going to go get my tan on if I have enough energy to roll my lazy ass out of bed. Happy Monday ya'll!

XoXoX,
BB

0 comments: