Friday, April 28, 2006

I Want To Meet YOU!

How would YOU like to go on a private date with ME to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in California?

I've always said that, "Nice guys never finish last in MY book"! Now here's my chance to prove it!

Help! I need a date for one night in L.A. Are you the best man for the job? Do you know someone who would be perfect for me? Feel free to help me find the right guy by sending this link to your friends.


Seduce me with your words, not your abs. Write me the greatest love letter (email) of all time and win a date with me in L.A.

How did Lyle Lovett get Julia Roberts to marry him? He wrote a few words to her and she fell for him. Now it's your turn...

Since I am such a hermit and never leave my house, I can't find the right guy to go with me to what should be the best concert of the year! This is why I'm enlisting the help of 10 of my closest friends to help me choose one online. Forget online dating services, write me an email and tell me why it should be YOU...

Here's what you do...
Send me a personal email to winadatewithbobbi@gmail.com and tell me why you are the right guy to take me to the concert. The earlier you write in and the more compelling you are, the more attention you'll get. And don't worry... your letter will be kept private between myself and my girlfriends.

On May 9th, download the new album the second it comes out. Tell me which two songs you like the best so I can see if they match my taste.

One week later, on May 16th, I'll post my five finalists on Myspace. Everyone can vote to try to convince me of which one to choose (and my best girlfriends will help me decide).

The winner will get a plane ticket in the mail to meet me for a ride in my private limo, dinner for two, and great seats to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in L.A. It's all on me!

Chii Peppers-468x60

XoXoX,
BB


P.S. As I said, use your words, not your abs to win me over. Or better yet, use both. *Giggle!* Don't forget to send pictures, too. I'm looking forward to hearing from YOU! :)

You must be 18 or over to enter please. Winner must supply a photocopy of their valid identification. Open to residents of the United States and Canada.

Currently listening to:
"Dani California"
By Red Hot Chili Peppers
Release date: By 09 May, 2006

Download it and tell me which 2 songs you like so I can see if our tastes are similar!

0 comments: