Saturday, September 3, 2005

V.I.B. & Toothbrushers Anonymous

Good morning! I slept in again today. I've been so tired lately. I wonder if my allergies are causing that. I went out to grab a coffee (or what I like to call "Babble Juice") and came back on the computer to check what's going on with my site, my forum, etc. I got a really good question from rockhard on my forum and I was inspired to write so away I went. He wanted to know what my favorite modeling job was.

My response, "My favorite job that I ever did would have to be my Diet Dr. Pepper commercial. When I tried out for that part, I never thought I would even have a chance at getting it. The first audition I was told something completely different by my agent so I got there and wasn't prepared. He had told me they were looking for a Pamela Anderson type and he said think "V.I.P." and I was like cool... I put together an outfit that consisted of a tube top and these skintight red patent leather pants with huge platform cut off boots. The audition was way up in "The Valley" in L.A. and it was roasting hot that day..." and you can read the rest by clicking here.

I think I'm addicted to brushing my teeth. Ever since I got my teeth whitened, I've been brushing my teeth after every single meal which because of that special diet that I'm on it means that I'm brushing them like six times a day. That reminded me of the guy who did the tattoo of Winnie the Pooh and Tigger on my ankle way back in the day. If my memory serves me correctly his name was Quinn and he worked at Laguna Tattoo. Like all tattoo artists, he was tatted to the max. While he was drilling away on my skin, I was trying to distract myself from the pain by zoning out on different things. I remember looking at all of his many tattoos. I think one of them in particular was a flying toothbrush. I was like, "What's the deal with the toothbrush tattoo? What made you get that one?" and he replied, "I like to brush my teeth a lot! I'm addicted to it". I remember thinking that that was kind of strange but I guess now I'm a brushing addict as well. But don't worry guys, I promise that I won't be getting a toothbrush tattooed on me anytime soon.

I've got my camshow tonite. I've got a few things to do to get ready so I've gotta' go for now. See you soon! :)

XoXoX,
BB

www.BobbiBillard.com

0 comments: