Monday, September 19, 2005

Getting my shit together...

I had a contractor come over today to give me an estimate on a bunch of home repairs that I need. My house needs some MAJOR work. I need new paint and new carpet. Plus, on my bathroom faucet, the lever that you use to switch from running water to turning the shower on is all calcified or something. It is permanently stuck in the shower position right now... or I can switch it to bath mode if I pound the crap out of it with a big shampoo bottle or something. Then I better have some muscle over at the house to ask a favor if I want to get it back into shower mode or I am Screwed with a capital S! So Rent-A-Man time it is for me.... FOR SURE!

Then let's see here, what else is wrong with my house? Oh yeah, two holes in the ceiling from when the condensation line to my air conditioner broke and it leaked water into the ceiling over my office. That is still not fixed and it's been ages since that happened! And yeah, great on the allergies, right? To have two holes with dust from my attic exposed in the area where I spend 99.999 % of my time. Today we put some make-shift Mac Gyver style covers with masking tape over them to seal out the dust until this shit finally gets fixed.

And the last thing that is wrong with my house is the guest shower. The handle for the cold water will spin and spin and accomplish nothing. No cold showers for any guest of my house! And that's EXACTLY what most of 'em might need after spending a day with me, right? Hahaha!

Anyway, I'm doing my camshow. Mike is helping me approve my friends on MySpace right now. I had over 220 pages of adds piled up! Fuck me gently with a chainsaw! I guess that's what I get for being a busy B! Nice of him to do that for me so I could have time to write in my journal today. Oh! And I'm about to do my camshow right now with NO MAKEUP! His suggestion! Let's see what you guys think... I'm curious! And a bit scared! This is a first for me in a long long time! See you guys on cam in a few. :)

XoXoX,
BB

0 comments: