Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Beach Blanket BB & Scent of a Woman

I went to the beach and laid out today. Even though I live pretty close, I rarely go to the beach, unless I am doing a shoot. And usually when I do those, it is either too cold to go in the water, or I am working and can't mess up my hair and makeup by going in the water.

It was really nice out! I was so relaxed that I could have easily fallen asleep. I caught myself though. I didn't want to wake up and be burnt to a crisp on one side because I wasn't flipping over. Been there, done that!

I'm going to try to enjoy the little bit of summer weather that we have left since much of this season I spent indoors either sick or miserable from my allergies. I plan on going to the beach again very soon. And I could always go to the pool near my house. I wonder what all the soccer moms would think of my skimpy g-string bikinis.

After the beach I came home and took a nice long shower to wash all the sand and salt water off of my skin. Then I went to the mall to pick up a few things that I needed. I had a field day at Bath & Body Works. Note to self: Don't go shopping for lotions that smell like food when you are hungry!! You'll end up wanting to buy one of everything in the entire store. *Giggle!*

XoXoX,
BB
www.BobbiBillard.com

0 comments: