Thursday, June 16, 2005

No Italian Sausage For Me! :(

I left early so don't bother going to see the shows because you won't see me there. They were trying to get me to wrestle even though that wasn't the agreement that we had beforehand. And then while I was valeting, I ended up getting hurt in a match that went wrong. Rather than risk my neck (literally) I decided that it was in my best interest to come home and see my doctor. I will schedule a show just as soon as I am caught up with everything.

By the way, I am blonde again. I dyed my hair back to blonde because I heard that Italians love blondes. I found out first hand *giggle*! All I kept hearing down there was, "Bobbi Bee-lard! Bella! Bella!". LOL! :)

Here's one of my last brunette pics. I didn't have a chance to take that many with my brown hair. I will definitely miss it! I shot this with the talented model and photographer Lisa Boyle.



XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
www.BobbiBillard.com
groups.yahoo.com/group/BobbiBillard

0 comments: