Thursday, June 2, 2005

BB 'n Italy! Pass the Italian Sausage Muthafuckas! ;)

Howdy Stranger, :)

If you haven't already heard during my camshows, I've been letting everyone know that I will be away most of June for a BIG gig over in Italy. I got hired as a valet by Nu Wrestling, which is a TV show over there. If you are in Europe, or if you feel like taking a vacation and meeting me in the process (woohoo! you never know!), then this is my very next live appearance. For more info, please visit:

NuWrestling.com

And don't ask me what the hell it says there! LOL! I don't speak Italian, but I downloaded a few "Learn Italian Quickie 101" tapes online so at least I can ask where the bathroom is. Hehehe! If I like it out there and they like me, I just might very well move there. Who knows? I'm getting pretty friggin' sick of Cali!

If you need translation assistance, please visit:

AltaVista's Babelfish Translator

I know I did, but I am still a little bit confused. Your guess is as good as mine!

Anyway, I really hope to see you there! And if you do go, bring signs, and yell your head off when I come out... PLEASE! :) I want to knock these people dead when I'm out there so that they hire me back AGAIN and AGAIN! From what I hear, this will be a pretty good gig. I will also be selling BB merchandise at the shows, so if you want any of that good stuff from me, then here's your chance! :)

So take care and I will miss you when I am gone. Be good! And... see you when I get back. I am sure that I will have lots of interesting stories for you. :)

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
www.BobbiBillard.com
groups.yahoo.com/BobbiBillard

0 comments: