Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hunting & Pecking

I'm having a rough day. For starters, I didn't get much sleep. I was trying to write back to everyone that emailed me about my bulletin on MySpace (which was a carbon copy of what was wrote on livejournal). I'm amazed at how many people took the time to email and show their support. Actually, I'm amazed at how many people took time out of their busy days to read that rather lengthy piece that I wrote. Hahaha! MySpace.com is one of my favorite sites! I can't tell you how many cool people I have met thru there. And it appears as if a lot of people have dealt with tons of adversity in your lives. I heard from a several paraplegics, a girl that battled bone cancer TWICE, a guy that blew out his hip in a motorcycle accident and his muscle had to reattach to his leg so every time he walks it feels like it is ripping, etc. I was touched and moved by their stories. It made all of my troubles seem so small in comparison.

So anyway, stupid, tired me in my haste to get ready to go to the gym, slammed my right pointer finger in the door and broke my nail off way down low. It's crazy how much blood came out. It even got on my white shoes... DAMN IT! So forgive me people but during my cam show tonite, if my audio is not working over at ACH (I am crossing my fingers that it will) during my cam show tonite, then I won't be able to type there. It was a struggle to type this and hunt and peck is not my style! I will, as always I will have sound on my CamZ show! :)

And then if that wasn't bad enough, I burned the roof of my mouth so badly the other day in my rush to eat because I was starving. Now I can barely eat anything because it hurts so much! Grrr... Oh well! My workout was great! Wait! Actually, it wasn't all that fabulous either! I kicked some ass on the stairmaster (Level 13 woohoo!) and then got an asthma attack and had to take it easy on the treadmill.

Oh well! Guess it's just one of those days...

Shortly after I posted this, I booked a 2 day gig with MuscleTech. Yay! Guess it's not such a bad day after all! :) Call time is 9 am and of course, it is up in LA, so I definitely need to get my beauty sleep tonite.

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com

0 comments: