Monday, January 10, 2005

Still sick!

I am still sick! Grr... I have been sick since before Christmas. My
nose looks like Rudolph's right now and this rainy weather we have
been having here is not helping matters any. I am hoping that I can
kick this thing before Thursday... because Thursday is a special
day! :) "Why?", you ask? Well Thursday I am doing a cam show. My
first one in a long while. At least it is the first one with video.
I was only able to do chat during my last show because of Emulive.
:(

Emulive finally activated my software last night! :) Can you believe
that when I had gotten back from Vegas and all that time had passed,
they still hadn't dealt with it? Anyway, I am very excited that I
can do my shows again. I have scheduled 4 upcoming shows planned
already...

Here's the info:

Thursday, January 13th, 2005
GlamourCams Show @ 11:00 pm Eastern / 8:00 pm Pacific
ACH Show @ 1:00 am Eastern / 10:00 pm Pacific

Thursday, January 20th, 2005
ACH Show @ 9:00 pm Eastern / 6:00 pm Pacific
GlamourCams Show @ 10:00 pm Eastern / 7:00 pm Pacific

I hope to see you there! :)

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com

0 comments: