Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Pssst...

A few new things. First off, my profile is back... YAY!


Second, many of you asked for HTML code so that you can put my banner on your page. If you want to do that, I have 2 brand spankin' new banners on my profile to choose from. Thanks in advance for your support.

Lastly, please check out my new blogs on my profile. If you like them, post a comment in there. I'm testing out that part of the site. I will continue to post there if you guys like it.

Be patient with the emails ya'll. I have a lot of loose ends to tie up. When my profile mysteriously vanished, my myspace withdrawals got to be too intense and I set up a new profile (just in case they couldn't help me get this one back). Yeah... I know. My name is Bobbi and I'm a MySpace-a-holic. I should go to meetings but I don't. I'm a rebel like that. ;)

Anyway, I met a lot of cool peeps on that new profile and I need to let everyone know where I moved to. It wouldn't be nice to pull a disappearing act on those guys. So I will be wrapping things up on that profile and I'm letting the email pile up on here. If only there were more hours in a day... And if only I had a clone. :)

It's good to be back! I missed you guys more than you will ever know. I'm off to bed now. Nite nite!

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.

0 comments: