Wednesday, November 10, 2004

H2 For Sale!

Thanks for posting all of the tips about my iBill situation. I've made my mind up to go forward with getting my own merchant account after reading all of the facts. I am too concerned that CCBill will be next and I don't want to take my chances if they are.

I went to San Antonio yesterday. I had a check-up with Dr. Youngblood. He said that my neck is healing well and I can up my weights from 10 pounds to 15-20. I'm still scared of the weights though. I think I will stick to around 5-10 pounds. Right now I am concentrating more on doing cardio. Youngblood wrote me a prescription for physical therapy. I'm going to start with all that soon.

I went hiking in Topanga Canyon this past weekend. It was beautiful! The hiking trail was covered overhead with trees and then there were parts that you came out into the direct sunlight. There was a really nice view at the top of Downtown L.A., Santa Monica, and Pacific Palisades. I haven't really done stuff like that in the past but I plan on doing more of it. I'm looking into finding out if there are any trails in my neck of the woods.

Well, I'm off to go pay the registration for my Hummer. $2100! Ouch! They are taxing me big time because I bought it out in Kentucky. Anyone want to buy it? I am so over that car! I seriously want to sell it! They don't allow me to park it where I live because there is limited parking for guests and it won't fit in my garage. I'm kicking myself for buying those huge tires now! I've been playing musical spots in the parking lot with it to try and avoid it being towed and it's getting a bit old. Besides, I don't really need 2 cars anyway. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to go about selling a car? It's a black 2004 Hummer H2 and it's loaded and in excellent condition. Navigation system and everything... and only 10,000 miles on it! Let me know...

Take care,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com

0 comments: