Thursday, October 23, 2003

Bobbi Billard in American Curves

I've just gotten over a bad cold. I'm still feeling a bit sick and coughing but I feel a lot better than I did. I've been really busy (as usual). I have so much to catch up with after being sick for so long! Unfortunately, I am having a bit of trouble taking care of all the things that need to be done. Hopefully, I will be able to get back on track. It's tough work doing my site all by myself. Sometimes I wonder how I've gotten by all these years! The scary thing about that is that my schedule will be getting even busier in 2 weeks time. I may have to hire somebody to help me out. I have something major in the works and I am really excited. Too bad that I can't talk about it yet. If everything works out with this, I am going to be one happy camper very soon!

In other news, I recently found out that I am going to be in Issue #7 of American Curves magazine. American Curves is a newer fitness magazine put out by the same people that do Muscle Mag. I can't wait to see the pics! They were taken a while back by photographer Alex Ardenti. Keep an eye out for my layout.

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
http://www.bobbibillard.com

0 comments: