Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Sometimes I just have to laugh!

Lips... and Hips!

I've always thought that in life, you have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good. I have noticed that when things seem to be going terribly, all of a sudden, my luck will change for the best. I have a feeling that things will be coming around for me soon. Call it a hunch, I don't know. I've always thought that I had pretty good intuition (IF I paid attention to the signs and didn't talk myself out of feeling whatever way I was feeling). For instance, I had every sign in the world to change my mind about taking on that developmental contract with WWE. Maybe I'll tell you the story about the series of events that led up to the agent that "lost" my $15,000 diamond earrings someday. I found out that they were gone (presto... abra cadabra) on the same night that I found out that I was being offered the contract with WWE. So, I ignored this warning sign even though I thought to myself, maybe just maybe, somebody or something was trying to tell me something. However, I blew it off... it's only money, I'll make more, right? I bought myself a new pair and dusted myself off from the trauma of my loss. I don't even feel like getting into all of that right now but let's just say that I ignored some gut feelings that I was having regarding that whole situation and I'm paying the price for it now. No big deal, I'm trying not to be bitter about all of the unnecessary crap that I had to go through.

I have to admit, I do find it to be pretty funny tuning into RAW these days and seeing the Diva Search Contest and hearing about how everyone is all pissed off about it. LOL! The ratings suck, the fans don't want to see it, blah blah blah! Guess I wasn't so bad after all because at least I really wanted to learn how to wrestle and had a little bit of experience. I don't think Ivory thought that it could be worse, she could still potentially lose her spot to somebody younger and hotter that didn't even have to wrestle. And if that does end up happening, it would definitely add insult to injury that they make more money than she does, in their very first year in the business. It's entirely possible that had Tasha and I stayed down there, they might not have even thought of having that contest after all. Maybe one of these girls will take Ivory's non-existent spot already so that she can quit bitching about it and spare them the drama!

Enough about all of this nonsense, for now, I really wanted to talk about my luck changing for the better. This is a feeling that I have and I guess time will tell me if I am correct. I believe that in life you have to roll with the punches. And it might sound funny, but sometimes I have to laugh when bad things happen to me! It's like, could it really get any worse? I don't know why I find it funny, but I do. I must have a sick sense of humor. But really I think it's more like this... I just don't let negativity phase me anymore because I know it means that after the bad passes, great things start happening for me again. Maybe that is why I embrace the fact that it appears as if I have been having a string of bad luck. Let's recap... First, I get injured shortly after relocating to Louisville, KY to go to wrestling school at OVW, then I find out that my injury warrants a 2 level fusion neck surgery, and now years of cranking my AC to 69 degrees, year-round, have finally got the best of me. It appears that the coils in my AC rusted out and my condensation line backed up which caused a bit of water damage in my office. My office has been boarded up for over a week now while they had a couple of dry heat blowers in there to dry out my ceilings. The next step is that I am going to have to have my ceilings repaired since the dry-wall and insulation got all wet. It's bad enough that being an extremely independant girl, I have been stuck at home, unable to drive, and completely reliant on friends and family to help me out. If it weren't for their help, I would have starved to death by now. But at least I have access to my computer again! The worst part of it all was being away from the internet for so long! I was going through some major withdrawals for a while there, but I am back again! :) Yay!

And get this! I'm able to finally use my computer to surf the web once again, and one of the first things I come across is a message from somebody forwarding me a link to this site:

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=60522

I guess this is a message board that had some people posting about some recent news that occurred. What a trip! Dr. Tom got fired by the WWE. Hmmm... interesting isn't it? First Jackie, now him?! And as I'm reading, I come across this post...



geniusMoment Posted: Sep 3 2004, 03:16 AM


King of the Ring


Group: Members
Posts: 1519
Member No.: 1763
Joined: 28-March 02



I wonder if this is to protect WWE from a lawsuit, after Pritchard made an ass out of himself criticizing Bobbi Billiard, saying she was not hurt when she needed neck fusion. Jackie was also released after a long tenure, suspiciously right after this incident became public. Are you paying attention Ivory?



Right on "geniusMoment", whoever you are! While I normally wouldn't celebrate someone else's losses, I'm going to make a one time exception to my rule. I really can't say that I am all too disappointed to hear that the self proclaimed "Doctor", the one that accused me of sitting out of practice because I supposedly had a "tummy ache" instead of a legitimate and very serious neck injury, got his ass handed to him. Sorry buddy, but if you write a 3 page article slamming me and spreading mis-truths, you are not going to get my sympathy! Especially when you never even took the time to get to know what I was really about and instead listened to a bunch of (or even worse yet, a few) idiots that would do anything to ensure that I wouldn't get pulled up to tv before they would. Now, I have no idea if (like "geniusMoment" suggested) Dr. Tom getting fired has anything to do with his invalid rambling report regarding myself and my condition, but we can only hope... *snicker*

I've always said that what comes around goes around and every once in a while, I do get to see signs that some of the theories that I believe in, really do exist. I do know though, if they do, there's only one more duck in the row that has GOTS to go. And I will go so far as to also make an exception to my "wishing bad on other people rule" as well for this one special person! So here it goes, I'll be crossing my fingers for it to happen. Maybe someday... 'Til next time ya'll!

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BobbiBillard

0 comments: