Wednesday, July 14, 2004

WWE is coming through...

Woohoo! I'm a seeing is believing type girl. Always have been, always will be. I have too much baggage from people not doing what they say they will. That's just me though. It's nothing personal, I just don't blindly trust ANYTHING or ANYONE for that matter, until proven otherwise! So, as you all know, I've still been waiting to get my surgery. Here's the hold up. I've been confused by the various appointments that I have had so far. One doctor wanted to go in through the back (but they say it is riskier and might not necessarily fix my problem), the other doctors wanted to go in through the front and do 2 level fusion (which requires 6 months - a year recovery time). I have heard a lot of good things about Dr. Youngblood and I was hoping that he would give me the final say-so on my surgery. He's supposed to be the best of the best so I trust his opinion. Well... I've been waiting to get in to see him and I got the call today that WWE is sending me out to see Youngblood on the 22nd for a consultation. Yay! I have an appointment and am finally moving forward on my road to recovery. Thank you WWE for coming through for me! :)

And Antonia sent me the coolest artwork / good luck card. She is the sweetest ever! I can't believe how lucky I am to have her as a friend. She has always been so sweet to me even though I'm probably not the most popular girl on the wrestling boards she frequents. She stands up for me on there and that's probably not the easiest thing to do. It reminds me of my best friend Brandi when I was growing up. We are still friends to this day. She stood by me in grade school when I was made fun of all the time. Yeah, I was called "monkey lips", etc. Looking back it's funny now but I do appreciate the fact that she was friends with a girl who wasn't cool to be friends with. I admire that courage in a person and am thankful for it. Back to Antonia though, I wanted to share her card with you all because I love it and I also am a big fan of her graphic art. So here it is...



Reminder! I have my first chat since I went off to OVW back in January. The chat is scheduled for Sunday, July 18th at 5 pm Pacific (8 pm Eastern). The Live Chat will be held on www.GloryWrestling.com. In order to chat with me, go to that site Sunday the 18th at 5 pm Pacific (8pm Eastern) and there will be a chatroom link on the menu. Just click there to meet me in the chatroom. I want you all to be there if you can because I miss chatting with all of you a lot! I would feel a whole heck of a lot more comfortable if I had some friends in there so I'm not throwing myself to the wolves that are judging me as being some "bimbo Playboy model" that didn't appreciate the opportunity and wasn't tough enough to take it.

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BobbiBillard

0 comments: