Monday, July 26, 2004

Out of Commission For A While... I Will Miss You!

Sarah, Bill, or Vee should be able to answer any of your questions regarding my progress in case you are curious. I need to get to bed, I am flying out early tomorrow so I really have to get some sleep!

Here's the latest... I just got back late Thursday night and I've been hurting all weekend. It was a long hard trip! I left Wednesday and slept at a hotel. Then I woke up early Thursday morning, packed all of my stuff and checked out of the hotel, then went to Dr. Youngblood's office, then I went to the airport to return back to OC. Now, I turn around and fly back on Monday (tomorrow morning) for my pre-op appointment and then Tuesday's my big surgery! That was the soonest possible surgery that he had available and I took it! Mine!

Dr. Youngblood is THE best doctor ever! He had the most extensive tests that I have ever had and he spent A LOT of time going over all of my medical records AND explaining them ALL to me. He left no leaf uncovered. He's awesome! I couldn't say enough nice things about the guy. I am totally confident that he is the man for the job. I have complete faith in him, and to be honest, I am not in the slightest bit worried about him operating on me. I have given him my complete trust that he will be able to fix me like new and I have no doubts whatsoever that he will deliver!

For all those that are curious what we decided on, in short, I am doing a 2 level fusion in my neck at c5/c6 and c6/c7 levels with bmp (Bone Morphogenic Protein), cadaver bone, and cages. WWE has come through for me with all of this and it is much appreciated! I will post again once I am able to. I doubt there will be a computer in the hospital, but then again, in this day and age, ya never know. You know how I am, wild horses couldn't drag me away from my computer but I have to take care of my health which is what I am doing. I will try my best to keep you updated on my progress the soonest chance that I get. I'll see ya' all when I am feeling better! :)

Take care,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com

0 comments: