Monday, July 12, 2004

New Bobbi Billard Photo...

I dragged my butt to a photoshoot this weekend. My concern was to film enough stuff to have updates for my site while I am out for this surgery. I had no choice but to prepare myself. I did it all for you guys! :)

It was a rough weekend! It's very hard to model and hide the fact that you are in a lot of pain. Thank goodness for my assistant LoriDawn, my friend Virginia Marie, and my video guy. They packed all of my stuff for me and even carried it all in to the locations for me. I couldn't have done it without their help. Also, I let the photogs know the drill so that they would take it easy on me. I can't be swingin' from the chandeliers in my condition. I've forgotten how much work it is to prepare for these shoots but the finished product is definitely worth it in the end. I'm certainly paying the price today. I knew I would be though. Let's put it this way, I'm still in my pjs and I woke up around 1 pm. Thank god for pizza delivery! :)

My friend Virginia shot some KILLER stuff. At one of the locations, there was this window with bars on it 10 feet in the air. She hung from the window in my 6 inch knee high stiletto boots. Her shots came out awesome! I couldn't help but wish that I was able to do stuff like that right now. That's one of the things that I love about her. Like me, she's willing to go to great lengths to get the perfect shot. And she nailed it! I can't wait to see the rest of her pics.

Here's one of the first photos that I have received. This photo is different than anything that I've ever shot before. The photographer was a really funky creative artsy guy with great style. It's my first time working with him but I plan on shooting with him more often. His name is Michael Vincent and you can check out his amazing work at www.MichaelVincent.com. I shot a bunch of really awesome stuff this weekend! I wore some cool new outfits that I had bought in Kentucky in hopes of wearing them on OVW television and WWE someday. It's amazing how much killer stuff I found in Kentucky (of all places)... my friend Virginia, bad ass outfits to shoot in, and even the same shoes for my dog "Gucci" that Paris Hilton's dog "Tinkerbell" wore on the first Simple Life.

More photos to come...

Fuck Modeling! I wanna' be a Tagger when I grow up! ;)

Let me know what you think.

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BobbiBillard

0 comments: