Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Goin' back to Cali...

Hey all,

I am back in Cali. For those that didn't know that I had left, I was in Kentucky on a developmental contract with W.W.E. (wrestling... you know, formerly W.W.F.). Anyway, I'm still getting settled in... I have a ton of crap to deal with getting moved and all that along with going to tons of doctors appointments, etc. but I thought I would pop in and say, "Hello". Here's what I've been up to these days...

I've been playing around with a new site that I like and I thought I would let you know about it. I am often asked to share some more "normal, every day life" pics so I found a way. I bought a new camera phone and have been uploading my pics.

Check 'em out and let me know what you think. :)

And by the way, my groovy new avitar was made by someone who said that they were a fan of me on this wrestling board that I've been lurking around at. I liked it so much that I decided to borrow it for a few. Thanks go out to Antonia if you are reading this! :) I wish that I knew how to make animated gifs like this!

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BobbiBillard

0 comments: