Sunday, December 15, 2002

People are mean!

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been busy with Celeste's site and I have been trying to catch up after my trip to New York. I will reply to the comments on my latest entries when I have a chance.

I went out last night to celebrate my birthday. We had just gotten there and I went up to the bar to get a drink. I felt something hit me in the back of the head. Instead of turning around and giving whatever asshole threw something at me the satisfaction that they were looking for, I asked my friend Brandi to look for suspicious activity. She wasn't able to figure out who the culprit was, so I blew it off. I figured that it was just a piece of paper or something. And besides, it was my birthday, we wanted to have a good time! We finished the night, dancing, drinking, and partying it up at Club M in Laguna Beach. This morning, I woke up and started to get ready to go see my family. I just now found out what was thrown at me! I've been trying to get gum out of my hair for about 3 hours now. I don't fucking understand that! Why the fuck would someone throw gum at someone who is a total stranger? That is soooo not cool! I cannot comprehend! I would NEVER EVER do that to anyone, not even my worst enemy! Why the fuck does this stuff always happen to me? I really should not have such bad karma! I am a nice person to everyone. I don't walk around with an attitude or thinking I am the shit. Even if I did, throwing gum in someone's hair is still not warranted! What kind of low-class individual does stuff like this? I just don't understand and I think I never fucking will! People are fucking assholes! Thank god for Goo Gone! It's taken me a long time to grow my hair this long! I am one of the few chicks in L.A. with long blonde hair that is real, not extensions. Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my 34 DDD chest! LOL! I have to go finish getting ready now. I'm late again!

XoXoX,
Bobbi B.

0 comments: