Saturday, October 12, 2002

Worried!

I cancelled my camshow today. Sorry but I was in no condition to pull it off. Here's why... While I was at the gym working out with my trainer, I saw a news headline that caught my eye. There was a terrorist attack in Bali. My sister just got married and she is on her honeymoon in Bali right now. I am still pretty upset and worried! I have tried getting a hold of her at the hotel but my mom and I don't know exactly where she is staying. Also, her new last name is pretty long (11 letters) and every time I call I have to spell it out and say a word that begins with the first letter. The people on the phone seem as if they can't understand or hear me and it is becoming a major pain in the ass! So far, I can't find my sister so I don't have any word as to if she's alright. My mom is very worried because I guess one of the bombings occurred at a popular nightclub frequented by tourists on Saturday evening. My sister loves to dance!! She could have very well been there with her new husband! I really would think that after hearing about a bombing or whatever she would call her family and at least let us know she is alright. I will keep you all posted.

XOXO,
Bobbi B.
http://www.bobbibillard.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bobbibillard

0 comments: