Thursday, October 17, 2002

Bad Bobbi!

I pulled an all nighter! God, I hate it when I do that!!!! Now I am going to be on "Vampire/Stripper Hours"! Damnit! I get so into my work that I can't stop until I am finished. Sarah has been helping me out majorly. I asked her to help me redesign a few pages on my website and she hooked me up!! My new Latest News page is really cool because now it doesn't take ages to load like before. And my B-Movies page is all organized. I was finally able to upload a bunch of old-school movies from back in the day! It's such a trip seeing movies of yourself when you were a bit younger. I didn't like my makeup and hair at all! Yuck!! I dunno... it's funny but I don't miss those days one bit! You'd think I would because back then I was "Baby Bobbi"... so young! So fresh and so clean clean! LOL! Nope! I am hoping the years will continue to be kind to me. However, if I keep pulling these late nighters, I might have to watch out! I need to get some beauty rest soon but first, let me show you my new pics...


"I'm a Barbie Girl, In a Barbie World!" This was taken at the Barbie & Ken mansion. That was a trippy place but definitely a cool place for a shoot! I oughta tell you all about that day sometime.
The photographer that shot me for Muscular Development took this shot. It makes me think of that song, "Wrap it up... I'll take it"!

My dog "Gucci" has been hacking up a lung all night. I don't know if I should take him to the vet or what. He's dry heaving and sounds pretty bad off. Poor guy! I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to bed early because I doubt I would be getting any sleep right about now! I sure hope the lil guy is ok. I'll take him to the vet if he's still sick when I wake up.

In other news, I might be sneaking off this weekend. Don't worry, I will post up pics from my little adventure!

XOXO,
Bobbi B.
http://www.bobbibillard.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bobbibillard

0 comments: