Friday, September 27, 2002

Cleptos Suck!

A website has stolen my one of my images and is using it in the main navigation page of their pay website. I contacted another model that I recognized and inquired if they had permission to post her images. Guess what!? They hadn't granted permission either. I emailed the webmaster of LoveMyHoneys.com one of my super-duper copyright infringement letters and I got a rather rude response back. Here is what he said, "Feel free to contact our attorneys. What ever photos are on our site we have full permission from the authors or model releases from the models themselves. Please do not contact us again if you feel we are mistaken it is certainly your prerogative and right to seek what ever legal action you think is necessary. We feel it is only fair that we warn you we will seek a legal injunction to keep you from harassing us if necessary. We would never put any material on our web site that we did not have full legal right to do so. I consider this matter closed. Joe Mora"

Ok buddy! If that's the case, then how come you have 2 separate models that never signed a release to LoveMyHoneys.com and yet you are using their images to sell memberships to your site? Show me proof that I signed a model release to your cheeseball website and I will gladly back down. I am looking for help from either a lawyer who handles internet copyright law and/or any webmasters or livejournal users out there. If you are a lawyer that can assist me in this matter, please email me at: webmaster@bobbibillard.com. If you are a webmaster or you have a website or livejournal, please add this code to your page:

img src="http://www.lovemyhoneys.com/images/mpgpict.jpg"

Don't forget to a bracket like this < before img and one like this > after the last "! The finished product will look like this:



I am hoping that by hotlinking this image all over my site and elsewhere on the net, he will be forced to change it to something/someone else. I wish I could see the look on his face when he gets his bandwith bill this month. Hahaha!

XOXO,
Bobbi B.
http://www.bobbibillard.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bobbibillard

P.S. I am so bad... LOL!







0 comments: