Friday, November 9, 2001

Dear Bobbi... A look into some of the hate mail I receive.

Well I know you haven't heard from me for a while. I thought I would pay my journal a visit and share with you an email that I received today.

From: Pwr27986@cs.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 05:36:18 EST
Subject: Playboy Inc.
To: bookings@bobbibillard.com

Nope sorry! Wow, you must be proud, store bought boobs and bleach blonde hair. What else could you ask for? Just to think, you thought everyone was sonice to you because your a great person. No! Wrong again, they all just want to get in your pants. I would hate to walk around life knowing that about myself. Your life's worth is about how much your physical apperance is worth. That's sad! I hope your looks don't fail you anytime soon, you will be crushed. Ever ask your man or men if they would still be around if you took your boobs out, gained weight and quite frying your hair. Then after you did all that ask them what your best quality or feature is and watch the deer in the headlights look come over them. Better hurry and find some rich guy to marry as his arm trophy and just think you can adopt a kid so you won't mess anything up. Well, sorry if I ruined your day, oh wait someone is calling you, they want you to show your
tits and ass again. Wonder what that costs? Better yet, what's it worth? I bet at the end of the day it ends up costing you more. Think about it!

To: Pwr27986@cs.com
Subject: Re: Playboy Inc.

Dear Whoever,

In response to your comments Bobbi wishes to thank you very much from the bottom of her cleavage for stating so succinctly and demonstrating your profound command of the obvious. Through millions or perhaps billions of years of genetic evolution one gender has always done everything in its power to be more attractive to the other regardless of phenotype.

So I guess Bobbi should take your advice and stop showering, stop going to the gym, stop getting her hair and nails done, stop shaving, stop shopping for fashionable clothing, pop another potato chip, click on the remote, and let her inner beauty shine through?! I'm sure you and only you have someone that loves you for the real you... the judgemental, mean-spirited, jealous, bitter, unkempt, lazy, insulting shining inner you. Yes, sounds very appealing!

I've been in this business for over 20 years and I've represented models whose names are instantly recognizable. I don't believe your recommendations for Bobbi's makeover would prove useful anywhere, anyplace, anytime. I'm wondering if you would make the same suggestions to Pam Anderson, Bo Derek, Brigitte Bardot, or Demi Moore. Looks like I had better let you go. You've got a lot of writing to do. Bye!

Sincerely,
Booking Agent
bookings@bobbibillard.com

Hahaha! My booking agent rules! I couldn't have said it better myself.

I have traffic school tomorrow. Woop-de-doo! Also, I have a friend coming into town. I'm going to show him around and probably take him to Disneyland and stuff. I would appreciate it if you would post any suggestions of where I should take him. If you were coming to the LA area, where would you want to go?

0 comments: