Friday, August 31, 2001

News News & More News!

Things have been picking up for me. The good news is that I have some new modeling gigs around the corner. The bad news is that I will be busy which means I will be getting behind on the email again. It seems that all I have been doing lately is trying to catch up on email. I get so much email its really hard to keep up on it all. Right now I have 762 emails in my inbox. The more I do the more it seems to pour in. Speaking of email, here's a funny one I received recently from KDakota630.

"Top Ten Reasons To Go To Work Naked"

10. No one ever steals your chair.

9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.

8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.

7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

6. You want to see if it's like the dream.

5. To stop those creepy programmer guys from looking down your blouse.

4. "I'd love to chip in... but I left my wallet in my pants."

3. Inventive way to finally meet that 'special' person in Human Resources.

2. Can take advantage of your computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.

And...drum roll...the Number One reason to go to work naked is... Your boss will never say, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!" ever again.

Ok, so here's what I have been up to lately. I filmed for the tv show Poorman's Bikini Beach again. I think I will be working on the show some as my schedule permits. The video I shot a while back has come out. Its available over at http://www.RealFight.com. I booked a modeling job for a calendar with http://www.PhotoIllustrators.com. If things go well I will be working with them a bunch in the future. That shoots on the 11th. I will be doing the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio again this year. I will be out there representing Protein Factory for the second year in a row. There is a full page ad for Protein Factory featuring me coming out in Power Mag. You can get your copy by going to http://www.PowerMagOnline.com. I am going to be doing a shoot in front of a refrigerator for Fridge Magazine. They just fedex'd me a copy and it looks pretty killer. I will also be featured in Ultimate Athlete Magazine. They just put some pics of me up on their site too http://www.UltimateAthlete.tv in the Cage Maidens section. Last but not least, a big thank you goes out to http://www.PimpIt.com for making me September's PimpIt.Com Princess. Be sure to stop by the site and check it out when you have a chance.

I have been recovering this week. Always the klutz, I sprained or bruised (not sure which) my toe running for the phone. I haven't been able to work out all week which totally sucks but I have been home like a good girl, icing it and elevating it. I am leaving for Vegas on Saturday. I will be out there partying for Labor Day weekend. I'll be back on Monday. Phew! So much is going on right now. I am tired just telling you all of the stuff that's coming up. Anyways, I am going to go get back to the email now. Thanks for listenin'!

XOXOX,
Bobbi B.

0 comments: