Wednesday, February 21, 2001

My Very Own Bobbi Doll

Its been a month or so. I figured I should write something in here. I've been super busy... yeah, I know what else is new right? I ended up getting injured at the WOW Unleashed Pay Per View. First move of the evening and I was already hurt. Should I just stick to safe things like modeling? That's something that I've been doing a lot of serious thinking about. Note to self: Never charge a double clothesline! LOL! The crowd loved it so it was all worthwhile I guess. I can still hear the "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" echoing through my head as if it were yesterday. I watched the replay over and over again and it looked pretty gnarly. Basically what happened was there was a loud smack which was me (the wannabe linebacker) running into their stiff armed clothesline and from the force of the collission I flipped under and landed on my shoulder. It sprained my AC joint so I am out of wrestling for 6 weeks. I finally got my butt back to the gym. Its been tough but at least my shoulder is starting to feel a bit better. I haven't worked my upper body in quite some time though. All I can do is legs and cardio (treadmill). It figures that the Arnold Classic is only a week away! I wanted to be in the most awesome shape by then but I won't be as ripped as I'd like to be. I have another job that I am really excited about. I will tell you more after I shoot it.

I have the best fan/friends in the whole wide world I swear! I received 2 things from my internet buddies last week. One was a present from Steve, he taped WOW's pay per view for me since I was unable to do it. Thanks to him I got to see the move that killed my shoulder! Steve is the coolest! I also received the most awesome sculpture of me in my wrestling gear. Its my very own Bobbi Doll YAY! I absolutely love it so much. She has my stance, it even says Summer on her little suit! The best part is it came with THE MOST AWESOME letter about his experience getting to know me. It touched me so much that I cried when I read it! I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world sometimes! ALWAYS LOKI COLA will hold a special place in my heart forever. I am planning on sending a nice thank you gift to both of these guys as soon as my busy lil schedule will permit it.

Love Always,
Bobbi B.
http://www.BobbiBillard.com

0 comments: