Thursday, December 28, 2000

Feel me up... Granny!

Christmas was pretty cool. I paid a visit to CrankyAngel on X-mas Eve and caught up on old times. Christmas day I ended up going out with my mommy and her friend to brunch. I had fun! I met these old ladies in the bathroom that were kind of funny. They had these matching hats on and were a little bit eccentric. They took a liking to me immediately and were totally tripping out on me. I was wearing this sweater with maribu accents and they were calling me "Bunny Girl". They wanted to know if I was a Playboy Bunny. I told them no. They talked to me about their astrological signs and were complimenting me a whole bunch. I walked out to the table with a big smile on my face and told my mom and her friend and we laughed about it. On our way out they needed to go to the ladies room and I went with them. Who did we run into but the old ladies again and they started in on me again. I introduced them to my mother and they were comparing us and jokingly asked which side of the family I got my breasts from... LOL! My mom and I were totally laughing the whole time. The ladies showed me baby photos... of their weiner dog!!!! I told you they were eccentric! She said one of the photos was from a calendar that the dog had done. So I guess I wasn't the only model in the women's restroom. As we were leaving the ladies asked me, "So tell us, what soap opera are you on? Where can we look for you? I just know you are on tv!" When I told them I was a pro-wrestler they about died! They were grabbing my legs and saying, "A wrestler? Wow, feel her legs they are like steel! Do you know the Rock? Or maybe you would like to date the Rock!" So that was my day, I got felt up by old ladies in the lil girls room... LOL!

0 comments: